Poseidon Beach Hotel is adapting to the new safety measures and health protocols. Our priority is the safety of our visitors and our staff.
Visit our booking engine to get unique offers with flexible cancellation policy!
Each room has its own umbrella on the beach. For greater safety and better service, meals will be served by our trained staff and dining tables will be placed in our spacious terrace overlooking the sea.
Below you can find more information about the changes for each of our services separately:
Check-in & Check-out
Your room will be ready at 16:00, so that there is the necessary time for thorough cleaning and disinfection. Check out will be the latest at 11:00.
- Careful cleaning, disinfection and natural ventilation of the rooms based on health protocols between stays.
- During your stay, the cleaning of your room will be done after reservation with the reception, according to the health recommendations of the experts.
- All non-essential items, such as magazines and brochures, are removed from the rooms for security reasons.
- Immediate response in case of need of emergency cleaning.
- Each room will have an exclusive umbrella on the beach for the whole duration of their stay.
- Adequate distances among the umbrellas according to health protocols.
- Reduced capacity of the restaurant and bar so that there are appropriate distances according to health protocols.
- Tables and chairs will be placed only in open spaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and recommended for use for guests and staff.
- Time reservation mandatory: It is necessary to consult with the reception for the time you wish to have your breakfast, in order to avoid overcrowding.
- Buffet served by our trained staff.
- Served by our trained staff.
- Time reservation mandatory: It is necessary to consult with the reception for the time you wish to have your dinner, so as to avoid overcrowding.
Swimming pools & playground
- The outdoors playground will operate normally.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of swimming pool areas is increased.
- Disinfectants suitable for the current situation are used for pool water.
- Adequate distance between the sunbeds according to health protocols.
General rules & common areas
- Natural and intensive ventilation of all areas.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection cycles in all places, with emphasis on frequent touched surfaces.
- Individual antiseptic liquid available upon request at the reception.
- Regular and intensive training of our staff on preventive measures and individual hygiene.
- Personal protective equipment (masks and gloves) available upon request.
- Use of gloves & mask by the staff where required and according to health protocols.
- Visible placement of hand disinfection devices in public areas.
- Implementation of measures for adequate distance maintenance in public areas.
- Continuous compliance with the instructions of the respective authorities and the official guidelines.
*All measures can be changed based on the recommendations of experts.